Free shipping - lead time is 5-7 business days.
DCC-10 is an EV Energy Management System specifically designed to allow the connection of a charging unit to a panel that is at full capacity and would otherwise need an upgrade.
Requires one double pole breaker slot available in the panel, contrary to DCC-9.
The DCC is proudly manufactured in Canada by Thermolec.
- Real-time reading of the total power consumption of the electrical paneL
- Detects when the total power consumption exceeds 80% of a main circuit breaker capacity and temporarily de-energizes the charger
- Automatically re-energizes the charger when the total power consumption of the main circuit breaker capacity is less than 80% for more than 15 minutes
- Does not affect the load calculation of a panel
- Can be mounted on the wall or ceiling
- Avoids the need of a panel upgrade
Included: Charge Controller, EV Charger Breaker (Max 60A) and Split Core current transformers (CT).